bind 9.3 not automatically zone transferring

snort snort at csumb.edu
Wed Dec 1 18:55:30 UTC 2004

I'm having a problem recently with 3 of my name servers that if I make a change the zone file doesn't automatically propigate to the two secondaries. If I delete the zone on the 2ndary and restarted named it will pull it down no prob but otherwise
it won't transfer down. Checked to make sure the serial numbers aren't being backpeddeled or anything. These servers are running fedora core 2 and one is running freebsd 4.10.

Any ideas?

-paul
paul at csumb.edu