how to build secondary namesever from pirmary

Stephen Williams williamss at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 23 19:31:27 UTC 2004

Andrew I have a script which does exactly what you are asking for it is
kinda hard to understand but yes it has been done and I think it is the
correct way especially when dealing with large amounts of zones, I have
over 1 million so editing the conf by hand is out of the question and
scripting it to run on a cron makes more sense to me.