"nameserver not registered in the registry for .com"?

Bryan Irvine sparctacus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 22:39:20 UTC 2004

AITdomains sucks.  Open a trouble ticket and tell them you need to add
a DNS server to theeir registry.  Give the tech-type the IP and name
of your DNS servers.

They will give that info to their manager, because only managers at
AIT domains can add name servers.

Once that has been done, continue as you remembered it. :-)

--Bryan