Auto adding slaves zones in named.conf ?

Ambrosa ambroxa at yahoo.it
Mon Aug 2 18:41:06 UTC 2004

I have a very simple configuration.
I have 2 DNS server running on 2 different computer (Bind9 and Linux).
Computer [A] is the master DNS
Computer [B] is the slave DNS

Everytime I add (manually) a new master zone in [A] (editing
/etc/named.conf) I also need to (manually) add the slave zone in [B]
(editing /etc/named.conf).
Then [A] transfer the zone to [B] and it's ok.
Simple.
But I need to modify 2 files (named.conf).

Is there a way using Bind9 to make automatically changes in named.conf
slave computer ?
Some bind9 options ? rndc ? Or I need to make some script to copy
[A]named.conf in [B] (rsync or scp .... every hour...) ?

I can save 50% of my time :-)

Any idea ?