named newbie

HuMPie humpie at grunn.org
Sat Apr 3 20:26:37 UTC 2004

Hi,

When the slave zone didn't dl the new zone can be the issue that you
don't have the "Notify Yes" in the named.conf set on that domain or you
didn't change the serial in the zone file or forgot to reload the master
named services.

Best Regards,

HuMPie @ Grunn.Org

mrtg.grunn.org Dutch mirror of MRTG
www.webdns.info Dutch private DNS hoster
Motto:
Writing software is more fun than working.

Disclaimer:
All you do with the suggestion in this mail is you responsibillity even
if your system will crash :)