named newbie

Juan j_ruiz at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 01:56:05 UTC 2004

Hi I get this error message doneting name server BIND 9 when I try to
start named.  I'm using the rndc and rcnamed.

Can anyone help me.

I'm also having this weird problem with master slave replication.
When I first created the slave server it automatically downloaded all
the information to the slave server from the master.  But ever since
then when I create any new zones or records the slave doesn't
transfer.  Do I have to do anything and where do I make the changes
to.  I use webmin to manage named and I also use the named.conf text
file if needed.

Thank you,

Juan