bind 8.4.1 under windows stopping without warning

ree at thunderstar.net ree at thunderstar.net
Wed Sep 24 21:06:49 UTC 2003

Thanks for the suggeestion, Danny - the only reason I haven't done that
already, though, is the unresolved (or what I though were unresolved)
problems running bind 9 under Windows such as the too many open files bug
and another issue with a similar symptom to what I describe below where
named stops suddenly, requiring manual restarts.

Are these things resolved for the most part - ie - would you say it is
workable to run bind 9 on windows in a production environment?

Thanks!