named.conf lint (format debugging)

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Tue Sep 30 19:01:51 UTC 2003

I may be expecting too much from an IDE, but something that could say
"wait, you have your keyword in the wrong location" -- instead of the
standard error that says "controls unrecognized" that named provides.   In
my case, something happened such that I had my keyword in the wrong area
(in options, when it should have been above).

Debugging info, basically.