Removing wildcards from DNS

Jonathan de Boyne Pollard J.deBoynePollard at Tesco.AllYourDomainAreBelongToVerisign.NET
Tue Sep 23 19:06:56 UTC 2003

MU> Imho, wildcards should be wiped off DNS (RFC)

Inasmuch as wildcards are an internal matter for a set of co=F6perating p=
eer
content DNS servers, there's no way that they can be "wiped off DNS", any=
 more
than any other server-side aliasing mechanism can be.

MU> Warning: I don't wish to receive e-mail advertising to=20
MU> this address.

You've used it the "From:" field of a posting on a Usenet newsgroup.=20
"W32/Swen.A at mm" is coming your way.