DNS MAIL SETTINGS

Erhan erhan_j at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 23:41:35 UTC 2003

> Is 68.21.245.8 the correct IP-address?

I am using a Dynamic DNS so if you tried that ip address when my
server was not able to update, then it wouldnt have worked. Also my
webserver and everything esle works (ftp and stuff), had all my
friends from a remote network try it out. They told me which services
didn't work (telnet was one of them) and I was able to fix it. I am
taking your advice about the DNS zone file, should have noticed that
before with nslookup. My mail server is having trouble resolving local
name in dns, following your advice I added ns3.xxx and ns4.xxx . Thank
you, progress is still pending but thats 1 down ;)