Can't/Can resolve

Storm hostmaster at no.spam.georgeland.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 09:48:10 UTC 2003

Morning All

I have a problem with the domain reymed.com

My name server can find out the auth n/s's

ns1.ferrarisgp.com      internet address = 62.253.212.129
ns2.ferrarisgp.com      internet address = 62.49.150.219

But if I try and get the bind software to resolve, for example
mail.reymed.com, or get the soa record. No luck

# nslookup mail.reymed.com
Server:  localhost
Address:  127.0.0.1

*** localhost can't find mail.reymed.com: Non-existent host/domain

My server just sends out packets but nothing comes back.

Yet if I do the following, put the auth IP on the end :

# nslookup  mail.reymed.com 62.253.212.129
Server:  www.ferraristest.com
Address:  62.253.212.129

Name:    mail.reymed.com
Address:  212.42.186.241

And if I log onto another ISP, All is well.

Please, Please, Please can someone give me any ideas on how to try and
trouble shoot this problem.

Thank you !!