Building win32tools and libraries on a windows platform

Bo Helleskov helleskov at vip.cybercity.dk
Thu Oct 23 13:49:36 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have been trying for some days now to get the win32tools to
build on windows to get some libraries to link against. But the
build process keeps failing. I've read all the documents i can find.

So my question is: has any body build the win32tools using the
"Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 .NET" ?

Because in every post i read they all write about "Visual Studio 6"
plus service packs. I could of course install my old VS 6 again, but
then i want to be sure that will built it.

Any help ?

Best wishes,
Bo