delegation question

Chris Gray CGRAY at santa-clarita.com
Wed Oct 22 18:29:37 UTC 2003

Hi All!

I have bind 8.4.1 set up as primary NS for our 21 domains.  We recently
installed a Radware Linkproof and a second internet connection.  To
finish up the installation, I need to delegate to the Linkproof box.  It
was explained to me that I should delegate `www' as a subdomain?  will I
need to delegate all host entries('A' records?) such as mail, server1,
server2, etc. as subdomains also?  What changes do I need make to the
zone file for this?  Has anyone else had experience with setting up a
linkproof box?

Thanks for your help.
Cheers!
Chris.