clueless

Brand-X bunnysquash at NOSPAMhotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 07:39:19 UTC 2003

I have been trying to configure Apache and my dns so that queries to a
domain name I own come to my server. I have been  battling with it for a
while and seem to be making absolutely no progress. I have registered with
everydns and set up an account for my domain name, I put A as the type and
my IP number as the value. I'm wondering how I set up BIND and Apache at
my end to pick up queries to this domain name.

I'm running Lunux RedHat 9 with Apache 2.something

I'd really appreciate some advice.

Cheers,

Adam