Newbie question (long)

Urban Loesch urban.loesch at tin.it
Mon Oct 13 12:54:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

I see that there are no name server listened in whois-db of your domain:

   Domain Name: UGLYMONKEYS.COM
   Registrar: PRIMUS TELCO PTY LTD DBA PRIMUSDOMAIN/PLANETDOMAIN
   Whois Server: whois.planetdomain.com
   Referral URL: http://www.planetdomain.com
   Name Server: No nameserver
   Updated Date: 11-oct-2003
   Creation Date: 10-oct-2003
   Expiration Date: 10-oct-2004

Also I can't find domain delegation on the root-servers:

First before you can setting up and using your name server you have to
register the dns-server on the root-zone. For registering a name server ask
your current registrar. After registering I think you can setting up the
name server on domainplanet's website.

Regards
Urban

"Simon Waters" <Simon at wretched.demon.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag