delegation-only can break .name

Jeremy_Powell at sbcss.k12.ca.us Jeremy_Powell at sbcss.k12.ca.us
Fri Oct 10 15:13:00 UTC 2003

Isn't this what the excludes part of the
root-delegation-only is meant for.  However,
I have wondered since the introduction of
root-delegation-only why it did not default
to none with an include list rather than
default to all with an exclude list?

Jeremy Powell

________

Statement of Confidentiality:  The contents of this e-mail message and =
any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.  The information =
may also be confidential and/or legally privileged.  This transmission =
is sent for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If =
you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction, or =
dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are =
not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by =
reply e-mail, send a copy to postmaster at sbcss.k12.ca.us and delete this =
message and its attachments, if any.

E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC =
SS 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. =20

Date Sent (d/m/yy): 10/10/2003  -  Sender: Jeremy_Powell at sbcss.k12.ca.us