Contacting a Parent NameServer.

Barry Margolin barry.margolin at level3.com
Wed Oct 8 18:57:01 UTC 2003

In article <bm1j0q$14gl$1 at sf1.isc.org>, ericcvt <ericcvt at hotmail.com> wrote:
>How do I register my hostnames, Barry? Where do I send the information
>to have my hostnames registered?

You do it through your domain registrar, which is Network Solutions in your
case.  There should be a page on their web site where you register hosts,
and once you've done that you can update the registration of your domain to
use those hosts as nameservers.

I don't have an account there so I can't tell you the precise location of
the link.  Don't they have an FAQ?

Barry Margolin, barry.margolin at level3.com
Level(3), Woburn, MA