Root Servers Update

Sergio Pires sergaobr at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 21:03:30 UTC 2003

Hi,

I need a little help. I have a site with master/slave servers on the
Internet running ok (bind 9.2.2). I made a change on an A record and
if I make a query from that LAN, it returns ok, but on the Internet,
it returns the old address. If that query is made from dig with option
+vc (tcp) it returns ok, and traces to the authoritative zone, but in
other hand it query root servers. What's wrong? How can I manage the
updates to go quickly to the root servers.

Yours,