New bind user setup

Andrew Smith richard.perrett2 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 30 19:20:52 UTC 2003

Hello,

I'm using BindPE and I have got installed and working as a caching server
with no problem. If I am correct then I should be able to set it up so that
rather than updating it's records when I request an address it updates from
my isp's dns servers (or another specified server) every time a specified
time period has elapsed (i.e. all dns records not just for addresses I've
used), can anyone tell me the configuration changes I need to do this?

Secondly how big are the update files likely to be?

Thanks

Andrew Smith