How to specify a static route _with_ netmask?

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Sat Nov 22 10:13:44 UTC 2003

Ramon F Herrera <ramon at conexus.net> wrote:
> Hello:

> I have been using a statement like this to add several static routes
> to our Windows clients:

>        option static-routes <dest network1> <gateway1>,
>                             <dest network2> <gateway2>,
>                             <dest network3> <gateway3>;

> The above adds the routes with a 255.255.255.255 netmask.

> How can I specify some other netmask for the routes?

> Thanks,

> -Ramon F. Herrera

This does seem posted in the wrong group. Try "comp.protocols.tcp-ip"
or your vendor-specific groups.

A general answer however is to do routing stuff in your network
equip and have your dumb workstations use a single default route.

--=20
Peter H=E5kanson        =20
           Sorry about my e-mail address, but i'm trying to keep spam out=
,