W2K AD update and Bind 9.2

Lyn lynkempter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:08:34 UTC 2003

> Yes, there's a DNS server running on the Windows server.  Open up DNS
> Manager, click right on the zone, and select Properties.  You should find a
> Nameservers tab in there to configure the NS records.

As I indicated, there is *no* DNS server on the Windows systems.
And I can find no reference to things like SOA and NS anywhere
else on the system.  I was thinking there might be a configuration
file which Unix Bind utilises to create the header information
for the zone file, thus the post to this newsgroup.

Lyn