Need advice on DNS

Psycho psycho at nospam.net
Sun Nov 9 16:41:04 UTC 2003

I think possibly you need to look at putting a full stop after the CNAME
like below
www             IN CNAME   ns0.

Though why bother with a CNAME?

I would look at setting up some logging in named.conf. to log to a specifc
file.
Then in named.conf set the level to dynamic so you can increase it level at
a time using rndc  then post the details back to the group.

news:bogpno$217m$1 at sf1.isc.org...