Problem with bind and multiple interfaces.

aabouk01 at fiu.edu aabouk01 at fiu.edu
Thu Nov 6 19:21:52 UTC 2003

Hi, I'm running aix 4.3.3 with bind8. I have two interfaces on the machine, en0 and en1. I can use dig and nslookup to lookup names and address on en1. But when i try to do the same on en0, i don't get a response from bind.

I can telnet to port 53 on en0, so it is listening. Both interfaces are on different subnets.

Also, I have many ip's setup as aliases on en1 and I can use any one and i get a successful response.

I've searched the archives and I couldn't find a solution.
Anyone have a clue as to why i'm having issues with en0.

Thanks
Alain