Restarting bind remotly

Dickon Newman dnewman at skylan.net
Wed Nov 5 19:29:27 UTC 2003

Well...we host many zones (please forgive my newb-ness)...wouldn't this be a
pain to have a script recognize which zone had changed and initiate a zone
change for that particular zone?

Please keep in mind that I want to make this as simple as possible for my
co-workers who make quite a few dns changes each day.

Dickon...