Reverse DNS issues

Don Jones donjjones at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:54:49 UTC 2003

I appreciate everyone's replies on this matter.  I apologize for not
supplying the information you needed.  Here is what I have below:

My ISP gave us 64.215.197.225 - 64.215.197.249 for usable addresses.
In speaking with the technician, apparently there is some setup needed
on the router to delegate DNS for these addresses.  Our DNS servers
that we would like to run reverse DNS for are 64.215.197.248 and
64.215.197.249 (ns1 and ns2.jonesconsulting.net respectively)

Their DNS servers are dns-1.fidelityaccess.net and
dns-2.fidelityaccess.net

Let me know if there is any other information you need.

Thanks,
Don