dns command to check if someone is querying my server

Ryan Korock r.korock at f5.com
Tue Jul 29 17:39:03 UTC 2003

Jason... you can always turn on querylogging.

Issue this command to enable querylogging

'ndc querylog'

Then you can watch the requests in nearly real time by tailing the log
file with the '-f' option. Named logs to /var/log/messages by default.

'tail -f /var/log/messages'

-Ryan Korock

Disclaimer - These instructions are tailored for linux... not sure if
they are the same commands and log files in Solaris.