Action in case of RR not found

Abdul Aziz nawaa at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 01:17:36 UTC 2003

Hi,

I was trying to modify the BIND code a bit, to change the way it resolves an
address. For my experimentation i need to change the behavior of the DNS
server when it fails to resolve the query. Instead of sending back a
negative response, i want it to perform few extra steps e.g. consult a
separate database etc, before sending the negative repsonse.

Can any body help me with poiting out the exact file and place where this
modifcation should be done.

Thanks,
Abdul Aziz