urgent dig or nslookup my MX

Nilesh Naik qmailindia at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 15:58:06 UTC 2003

Hi thanks

   we are not having all the server at the end of the
one single link , we are having around 6 links all
from different providers and different location ,
redundent electricity suppy , red routers everything

  but the problem is my dns is givng request timeout 2
out of 100 times even for local zones defined on the
same dns server it self can you help me out in that
locating the problem

regards
Prashant