urgent !!! DNS doubt

Nilesh Naik qmailindia at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 12:09:38 UTC 2003

Hi All

  i have Dns which is having the
options statment as follows

  allow-recursion {
            205.109.68.0/19;207.187.192.0/19;
        };
   now if i want to allow all types of queries
including the recursive queries to all my zones then
how can i do that bcoz from the named docs i cant put
allow-recrusion statement in my zone defination

   so how to achive this ,

 one more thing whats the diff between allow-query and
allow-recursion statment , i mean does putting "allow
query" in my zone defination  will allow the recursive
queries to my zone to which i want to allow all types
of queries

regards
Nilesh