bind8 - connection refused

lists at janus-graphics.de lists at janus-graphics.de
Mon Feb 24 16:30:26 UTC 2003

Hi list,

I was running an older bind-system on my suse linux2.4 without problems
until today morning. After an uptime of about a year I had to restart the
system and everything except bind kept running beautiful. Bind reported my
a "daemon: connection refused" after starting. I tried smaller config
files(just the basics), tested my network, firewall, ip, dhcpd - nothing.
So I compiled to the newest version of bind but still getting the same
error. I tried to set more logging functions but cant't find out why or
what's connection is being refused. Do you know any solution (or help to
find the causes) to this problem?
Thanks a lot,

jan