Big problem please help

Pete Ehlke pde at ehlke.net
Sat Feb 22 00:47:42 UTC 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 06:26:31PM -0600, Pete Ehlke wrote:

> Even though there are glue records for ns1.siway.net and ns2.siway.net
> at the gtld-servers, you must have A records for those servers in the
> siway.net zone. You don't have this.
>
> Add A records for ns1 and ns2 to the siway.net zone, increment the
> serial number, and reload.

Sigh. The end of a long week; I overlooked something.

Not only do your name servers not have A records for themselves, they
also return different NS records for siway.net than do the gtld servers.

You need to add the A records for ns1 and ns2, *and* change the NS
records so that they match the records in your delegation data.

-P.