Documentacion DNS -- DNS documentatio

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Tue Feb 18 11:40:46 UTC 2003

Ricardo Ardila Vetrovec <rvetrovec at cantv.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone:

>  Does anyone knew where can in foind SIMPLE, DUMMY documantion to
> setup a simple DNS server??? on spanish??? otherwise english is my
> second choice...

> I did read de man but i'm still does not understand the master zones,
> slaves zone, etc....

> Any ideas???

> Greetings
> Ricardo

You probably _should_ read this information in english. ( you have been
able to write this News anyway ..)

Most interaction with registrars etc are done in english, so is
security notifications and source code. Deliberatly blocking
all that information is no good way of "keeping current".

--
Peter Håkanson