How should I hids the ports?

David Botham dns at botham.net
Wed Feb 5 10:41:01 UTC 2003

to do

Yes, you can run multiple web sites on the same IP:Port.  Use the Host
Header Parsing features built into your web server software.  If your
web software does not have this feature, consider changing to a server
package that does.

On the other hand, you cannot "hide" the "...:7004", if you continue to
use that port.  The port number (defaults to 80 if not specified) is
part of the URL.

Also, neither of these neither, nor the question, are BIND issues.  You
may have better luck on a mailing list dedicated to users of your web
server software.

Thanks,

Dave...