Microsoft Active Directory and bind serial numbers

Michael Iams miams at zephyrsys.com
Tue Feb 4 01:42:26 UTC 2003

Along a similiar vein, what is the exact method for configuring a Win2K
server with Active Dirctory, to NOT TRY to update your Internet BIND
server with its AD crap.

I know its not a BIND question per se, but no doubt there are people here
who have wrestled with this.  My BIND server ignores the AD stuff, but I'm
having trouble getting AD servers to not send it at all. I keep seeing IN
SRV messages in logs.

Michael