project to set up a dynamic redirect process like TZO.com

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Sat Dec 27 17:09:04 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 12:52:00PM -0800,
 bruce <bedouglas at earthlink.net> wrote
 a message of 26 lines which said:

> but we was wondering if someone would be willing to help us get a better
> understanding of how to set up a system that would pretty much replicate
> what www.tzo.com provides

I'm not sure BIND users will agree with what you can read on
www.tzo.com:

http://www.tzo.com/mainpagetext/Bind.html

Do note that these marketing droids do not say what they use as software.

Besides, they are completely clueless about the DNS:

% dig +tcp @ns.tzo.com SOA tzo.com.
;; Connection to 216.75.195.44#53(ns.tzo.com) for tzo.com. failed:
connection refused.