looking for a bind/DNS guru for a possible project

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Sat Dec 27 17:02:43 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 04:05:39PM -0800,
 bruce <bedouglas at earthlink.net> wrote
 a message of 18 lines which said:

> we're considering a project and looking for a possible Bind/DNS guru. The
> We'd like to talk with anybody who might have serious DNS/Bind expertise...

It's the right group and I'm the best expert in the world (although
expensive). You now have two choices:

* ask your question directly and read the free answers, often from
experts, there are many here,

* continue to retain the details and to harass a highly paid
consultant like me. Less work for you but more expensive :-) And less
chances of success for your project.