AOL mail server problem -- DNS problem .. HELP

LOYET Jerome fat at egasys.com
Wed Aug 27 18:49:13 UTC 2003

to all

I've got a problem with AOL mail server, when I try to send an email to
truc at aol.com

I got a answer from my own mail server:

421: 421 SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE, TEMPORARY DNS FAILURE

Aol mail works fine from others mail services. Is it a problem with my DNS
Server . I don't think so because my mail works fine

Please help. Thanks

Here is my Network configuration
Network Scheme:

[mail.egasys.com] 212.94.209.194 -------
212.94.209.193[osiris.egasys.com]212.94.203.136 --> INTERNET

where osiris.egasys.com is the nameserver
and mail.egasys.com is a CNAME to eva.egasys.com which is the mail server
recorded as the MX in DNS.

All those IP are public. I got just a problem with AOL ...