ACL and keys

Ladislav Vobr lvobr at ies.etisalat.ae
Fri Aug 22 14:01:03 UTC 2003

Dear Kevin,

    I tried it, but not successful. posting my setup....

acl slaves {
         194.170.1.11;
};

include "sharedsecret.txt";

acl notslaves { ! slaves; };

options {
        directory "/usr/local/dns/ns0.bind-8.3.6/zones";
        datasize 20M;
        listen-on { 194.170.1.12; };
        allow-transfer { ! notslaves; key tsigkey; };

as I looked at it it simply says allow transfer to clients based on the
following acls... one is not not slave which is slave and second is
anybody with the key, that's how it works for me :-(, but I would like
to see logical AND between the IP acl and the key acl, is this possible?

Ladislav