Why aren't my messages showing up?

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Thu Aug 21 23:39:18 UTC 2003

> None of the messages I've posted to comp.protocols.dns.bind since August 15
> have shown up in the newsgroup yet.  What's happening?  Are the messages
> getting to the moderators, or should I have my local news admins check the
> configuration.
>
> --
> Barry Margolin, barry.margolin at level3.com
> Level(3), Woburn, MA

	These are the last messages that have come through from
	you.  I suspect that the messages are not reaching the
	moderator.  I know that messages I have replied to via the
	moderator address have got through.

scan `pick -fr barry.margolin last:660 +trash`
 73273  13/08 Barry Margolin     Re: Recent problems with Reverse DNS.<<In arti
 73280  13/08 Barry Margolin     Re: Recent problems with Reverse DNS.<<In arti
 73492  14/08 Barry Margolin     Re: Can't seem to dig my domain<<In article <b
 73522  14/08 Barry Margolin     Re: Bind-9 strangeness ?<<In article <bhgu3u$2
 73641+ 15/08 Barry Margolin     Re: fixing reverse resolution for our subnet.

	Mark
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org