Setting up Bind 9 on MSDNS

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Tue Aug 12 21:54:26 UTC 2003

Osinuga Mobolaji <bosinuga at ipnxnigeria.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am running an application which requires the installation of Bind 8 o=
r higher versions for its integration. I have been having problems in set=
ting up BIND 9.1 on a machine running Windows 2000 server.

> Please , can someone put me through and send reliable links for useful =
information on this.

Install FreeBSD or Linux on a spare intel machine, most distributions=20
already have bind 8 or 9 with recent level. This is probably a lot less f=
uzz
then getting bind running smooth on a wintendo platform.=20

See it like this, when all your windows machine goes to bed with todays v=
irus
your nameserver will continue to run and run and run ...

> Thank you.

--=20
Peter H=E5kanson        =20
           Sorry about my e-mail address, but i'm trying to keep spam out=
,