IDN related

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Fri Aug 8 21:31:45 UTC 2003

Ladislav Vobr <lvobr at use-reply-to.ies.etisalat.ae> wrote:
> well, this is the question, are these 13 root servers be IDN root=20
> servers, if yes than what are these companies actually offering, when=20
> they are out of the game imho, they all trying to persuade you that it=20
> is them who will run "IDN root servers" and whose registration will be=20
> valid.

> Ladislav

The Official Internet root-servers are just what they sounds as : the
official ones.

Can't speak for the snakoils suppliers but they might find some
customers paying for their gear.

( and there is nothing that prevents anyone using Internet technology=20
for propetary uses. But it has nothing to do with Internet )

--=20
Peter H=E5kanson        =20
           Sorry about my e-mail address, but i'm trying to keep spam out=
,