MX Record: 2 records for the same computer name?

Trandar jason_bertini at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:32:52 UTC 2003

What I am trying to accomplish is to have 2 MX records with different
IPs for the same host.  I would like to know if this is possible?  If
I switch to the backup DSL line the exchange servers withh have
different IPs, I would still like mail to get through, but the MX
records will be still pointing to the main DSL line IPs.