Bind Software diversity

Ladislav Vobr lvobr at use-reply-to.ies.etisalat.ae
Thu Aug 7 04:48:03 UTC 2003

Jonathan,

    thanks for your detailed reply. I am already aware about the points
you listed, and their implementation is not the short one in our case, I
was just trying to get some opinion from people running different
multi-vendor or multi-version dns solutions, their experience, and
problems, since my goal is (after fixing these very basic things, and I
agree with you ) to have maybe the multicultural dns.

Ladislav