IDN related

Ladislav Vobr lvobr at ies.etisalat.ae
Wed Aug 6 07:26:14 UTC 2003

hmm, I know it's just the application, which will have to follow
punycode encoding, but there are several subjects already providing IDN
registrations(i-dns, verisign,neteka,waleed..). When you think about it
definitely they run  they own so called "IDN root servers" probably each
of them different ones, with different approach, my questions was
towards this, how this is going to be standarized, how the normal root
servers fit into the picture and where can I get some information about
this.  Sorry to keep posting about IDN and thanks for any reply

Ladislav