[OT] Re: FQDN

Jeff Lasman jblists at nobaloney.net
Sun Aug 3 20:22:38 UTC 2003

Paul Vixie wrote:

> And by the by, Alice's Restaurant is in Sky Londa, not La Honda.

The Alice's Restaurant I know is (or was; I don't know if it's still in
business) in Stockbridge, Massachusetts.  Not only did  Arlo Guthrie say
so, but I've eaten there.  (As Arlo mentions in the song of said name,
Alice's Restaurant isn't the name of the restaurant, it's the name of
the song.  But as you drove through Stockbridge, many years ago, you
easily recognized it, just a half-mile from the railroad track.
Really.)

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Internet & Unix/Linux/Sun/Cobalt Consulting +1 909 324-9706