One domain is NOT resolving correctly since almost 2 years ago!!!

Iñaki Martínez sysadmin at hostalia.com
Fri Sep 27 11:51:16 UTC 2002

Hi!!!

 Thanks for your answer.......

> dns.euskal-linux.org is a REGISTERED nameserver.
>
>     Server Name: DNS.EUSKAL-LINUX.ORG
>     IP Address: 195.55.154.239
>     Registrar: ENOM, INC.
>     Whois Server: whois.enom.com
>     Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

 I do not understand nothing!!!!!!

 I have just (1 week) transfered the domain euskal-linux.org from
verisign to domiteca/enom........

 Who has created the REGISTERED nameserver????????

> ask enom, or login to your account there, to resp. and change the IP with
> them. This will fix it....

 In my account there is nothing about that........

> I don't where and how you can do that with eNom, but you can always
> transfer your domain to us, we know how our interface works ;-)))

 I have just transfered the domain.... sorry.......

 Can you tell me any hint more????

 Thanks!!!