how to list ALL zones of my master server

Iñaki Martínez sysadmin at hostalia.com
Thu Sep 26 08:29:42 UTC 2002

Hi!!

 I have a master and slave servers, in the master several administrator
add/remove new/old domains (zones), so i, the main administrator, must
to check (with a diff) what domains have been added/removed and then
make changes to the slave server.

 So i wonder if there is a "magic" solution to do this automatic......

 For example, if i could get a list of ALL zones in the master server, i
could make a script to reconstruc the zones in the slave....

 Thanks in advance..