multiples views in function of ip server

Hostmaster hostmaster at cideweb.com
Wed Sep 18 10:49:39 UTC 2002

Hi,
I have a box with two interfaces connected to two different ISP with two
different ip. There is one bind 8.3.3 server running, listening on all
interfaces. I have a problem with SOA registry, because I need that when some
client ask dns-on-isp1 SOA must be dns-on-isp1, and when some client ask
dns-on-isp2, SOA must be dns-on-isp2. All files are dns-on-isp1. I see that
multiples views selecting by client ip, and I use it in one slave with bind9,
but nothing about server ip. how could configure it for do this?
thanks and regards