Senior Windows System Software Engineer

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Mon Sep 9 14:03:13 UTC 2002

I am very interested in the position of Senior Windows System Software
Engineer. I have an extensive background in building Windows applications,
COM, DCOM interfaces to Web servers, debugging them and dealing
with and debugging multithreaded applications. I have in-depth knowledge
of Windows internals and have been able to handle problems and solutions
to deal with issues that arise from implementations. I am an excellent
problem-solver and troubleshooter and I know how to handle conflicting
priorities and schedules. I have excellent communications skills and
provide good documentation for all of my applications, release and installation
notes, etc. I work well with others in a team as well as on my own. I have
experience teaching and mentoring others and can help them with their
problems and issues.

I am enclosing a copy of my resume for you to review and I am available
for interview to discuss my knowledge and skills in detail. I can be reached
by phone at: 617-232-1383 or via email at: mayer at gis.net.

Yours sincerely,

Danny Mayer

-- Type: application/msword