Using BIND for Windows 2000 Active Directory!

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Sat Sep 7 14:17:07 UTC 2002

I forgot to mention in my response that the directory statement in
options must be completely specified since named runs as a systems
service and there is no default directory or disk unless it's run under
a specific account which has a default directory. So you need to specify:
Options {
directory "c:/etc"; //Working device and directory
};

or on whatever disk you are keeping the etc directory.

Danny